Win a one night stay in London for two people, dinner and a show!
Super Break are offering two lucky people the fantastic opportunity to win a one night stay in a 4
Star London Hotel, complete with dinner at Zizzi’s Restaurant and tickets for a show in London West
Super Break has been a short break specialist for over 30 years. They pour all that knowledge,
experience and passion back into creating your perfect escape. Hotel, Theatre and entertainment
breaks in the capital, plus rail breaks, tours and attractions.
Please check their website for more details.
Prize draw closes for entries at midnight on 20th May 2018
The winner will be chosen at random on 21st May 2018
Method of entry
– To enter all you have to do is re-opt in to continue receiving communications from BrochureBank.
By opting-in you agree you have read and understood all terms and conditions. You will
automatically be entered into the prize draw. You can unsubscribe from future communications
from BrochureBank at any time should you wish to.
– Entry is FREE
– The winning entry will be drawn at random from all eligible entries
– The winner will be contacted by email on the Prize Draw, draw date.
– Based on 2 people, staying for 1 night with dinner at Zizzi’s Restaurant
– 1 night stay in 4* Hotel in London
– Top price ticket for show of winners’ choice in London (subject to availability)
– Pick three shows for your chosen date, and Super Break will find a show to suit your date.
– Valid Monday – Thursday only, not school holidays.
– The tickets are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
– Advanced booking is required
– Must be redeemed by 31st December 2018
– The tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/voucher/discount/experience
– The sale of tickets on third party websites is strictly prohibited
– The tickets are subject to availability
– By entering in the prize draw you agree to our terms and conditions.
BrochureBank will not amend contact information provided. Reasonable efforts will be made to
contact a winner. Failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be
contacted, or are unable comply with these terms and conditions, BrochureBank reserves the right
to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
Specific Terms and Conditions
Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of BrochureBank or
any other person who is directly connected with the organisation of any particular prize draw is
ineligible to participate.
By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and be
bound by them. You may also receive other e-news updates and offers monthly by email if you have
ticked the box to opt-in and receive them. You can opt out of these at any time by clicking UNsubscribe
on the e-news communications sent to your email address.
Prize draws are only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Entrants must be at least 18 years of age unless otherwise stated.
No responsibility will be taken by BrochureBank for details that are ineligible or received after the
If for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable BrochureBank reserves the right at its absolute
discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. The prize may be exchanged or
transferred and no cash alternative will be offered.
BrochureBank reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any prize draw which it
considers has used improper technical means to enter.
Use and Protection of Your Personal Information
BrochureBank recognises that your privacy is important to you and we use the latest technologies &
best practices to secure all personal information.
BrochureBank aims to preserve your privacy at all times and will not disclose your personal
information to third parties unless it is required to do so by law or it, in good faith, believes that such
action is necessary to:
• Comply with the law or with legal process
• Protect and defend our rights and property
• Protect against misuse or unauthorised use of this website
• Protect the personal safety or property of our customers or the public (among other things, this
means that if you provide false registration information or attempt to pose as someone else,
information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions)
Where required to do so, BrochureBank may pass on your personal information to a legal or
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of
England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.